Sunday, March 4, 2007

Porsche Puppy


Porsche is not really a puppy any more. Only in my heart is she still the sweet bundle of fur that we brought home so long ago. She will be turning 11 on March 11th.
Porsche has had many jobs in she life. Her parents won 1st and 2nd in a 1996 sheep trial in Ontario. She takes herding very seriously. Too seriously at times. She has kept chickens, ducks, sheep, cows, and horses in their pens, even when I did not want her to.
From 1997 to 2000 Porsche was a flyball dog. The last tournament Porsche raced in she was voted by all of the participants to the Tournament Dream Team. I was so proud for her. She works so hard to please me and everyone at the tournament noticed how hard she was working.
Now her job is to walk to the beach with me and Jazmine (her sister) every morning, bark at the squirrels on the tree tops and keep the goats out of the pen while I clean the stall out. Right now she is at my feet and I can not stray too far without her following me.

No comments: