Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Last Day In Daytona

 Sunset on the last day.
 Off to play in the sand
Kris and Julia enjoying the waves


On our last day in Daytona we went for a tour of the Daytona 500.  It was interesting.  The race started in 1903 on the beach.  The loop comes down 1A and back along the beach.  Cars still drive on the beach today.  It is almost 500 acres with its own hospital and fire department.  Well worth seeing.  We came back and played on the beach.
The sunscreen was amazing.  Katie stopped wearing it because she wanted to come home with a tan.  I put it on in the morning went swimming on the beach, then to the pool and out for the day.  One evening my nose was red but my nose burns easily.  The sunscreen does give a good protection.  I put it on too heavy and it was hard to rub into my skin.

2 comments:

Bitumen Sprayers said...

Great info. Lucky me I recently found your site by chance (stumbleupon).

- Mechanical Broom | Vacuum dewatering | Portable Concrete Plant

cabs for hire said...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

- cab services in india | cab hire ahmedabad | taxi hire in ahmedabad