Sunday, October 12, 2008

Farm Day In The City

On Sunday we participated in the first ever Farm Day in The City. If we got a dollar for every time someone say “it looks good enough to eat” or “I though it was fudge” we would be rich.
Kids would run up to the table thinking it was sweets. People would smell the Apple Pie soap and other people would give them a funny look, thinking they were picking up pie to smell.

Personally, it was a great day! I saw many people I have not seen in a while, either friends stopping to say hello or getting updated on other vendors whom I have taken workshops with.

I like to buy unique Christmas presents at events like this one.

We were on the corner of Victoria and Queen, also known as the coldest corner in all of Prince Edward Island. The wind whipped up Victoria from the bay making it windy and cold. It did not rain and the sun shone some and we stayed warm by laughing a lot.

David from Boston is here volunteering. He is a real funny guy.

The turn-out was excellent.
Sorry, I forgot my camera so no pictures.

No comments: