Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello Dianna


Ginny from Georgia, USA, sent this picture of Dianna. What a great picture! It shows Dianna’s true personality.
Thank you Ginny for sharing your comments and pictures.
I know you (visitors to our farm) have taken many pictures of our goats. I would love to post them. Please send them to soap@pei.sympatico.ca
Here is the email from Ginny.

Dear Friends at the Great Canadian Soap Co.,
Thank you for your email. I forwarded it to my daughter so she'd be able to save it in her address book as well. We had such a memorable & fun time while we were there. My 7 year old granddaughter laughed continuously with the goats.

Not only did we enjoy our visit with you, but I can already tell a difference in my skin! I'm a skin cancer survivor and my skin stays very dry and patchy. But, in just the week that I've been using your products, I actually look normal again. I can't wait to see what my dermatologist thinks.

I also agree that it would be a great idea to put up a map to record where all your guests visit from. We're from Georgia, USA, at Lake Oconee, an hour & half east of Atlanta. My daughter lives in Macon, south of Atlanta.

Anyway, thanks again for the fond memories & great gifts!

Sincerely, Ginny Spurlock

No comments: