Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mrs. Goose

There was once a book in our possession from Golden Book with the gold foil on the binding called Happy Mother's Day Mrs. Goose. It was a great story about the little farm girl who took Mrs. Goose's last egg that she was waiting to hatch. Mrs. Goose was taking her goslings for their first swim when this happened. The story has a happy ending and some life lessons like all good books.
In our house it is Mother and Daughter's Day. Last year I had one daughter here and a picture of the other still waiting in China. Now, I have two daughters here with me to hug and wish me a Happy Mother's Day. To all the Mother's and Daughter's in the world may, your day be filled with happiness, love and laughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog is wonderful . I love the

part about mother goose and mothers

day. I remember my mother reading the very same book

happy mothers day to one and all