Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Letter from Steve

Steve volunteered on our farm for 2 weeks. He was a great help.
Steve is also the first person to sign up for the affiliate program.

Hello Em and David,
I made it back to Toronto in one piece. The bus ride was smooth and I thank you again for the kindness of the ticket. I got my hair cut while waiting for the train in Moncton and made the train easily. The trip to Montreal was good and I slept well. They had to replace a section of faulty track in the middle of the night however and we were about three hours late arriving in Montreal. My replacement connector, I’d missed the first connector, was an hour and a half leaving, but I did arrive in Kingston to visit my friend. I arrived in a blizzard though, so it made the visit very dramatic. I arrived in Toronto on the 20th and have been visiting with family and friends ever since.
I wanted to thank you again for your hospitality and generosity. I really enjoyed working with you and learning about soap. I’m sure that my family will enjoy the gift I’m making of the soaps you gave me. I’ll encourage them to order too if they like them ;)I hope your tree is standing high and decorated now. Wish the kids a merry Christmas for me and have a merry Christmas yourselves.

All the best in the new year,

Steve.

No comments: