Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Top 5 Products For 2008

The list in some ways surprised me. Some products stayed the same and some were replaced with new products.


Here it is the top 5 for 2008!!!


5. Hand Milled Face Soap. All the hand milled soaps look like food and smell like food. Vanilla and Oats, Strawberry and Poppy Seed, Almond and Almond Meal, Tangerine and Poppy Seed, Lemongrass, and Kitchen Citrus.

4 All the other combination of Lavender Soaps. Lavender and Rosemary, Lavender and Lime and Lavender and Ylang Ylang.

3 Lavender Soap It is a classic. I started ordering Lavender Essential Oil in steel drums this year to be able to keep it in stock.

2 Whipped Shea Butter I’m not surprised. Trying to keep this one in stock was impossible this summer. It walked off the shelf. Compared to any other 95% shea butter product on the market it was the lowest in price. We carry a long list of scents with essential oils and fragrance oils for all different purposes and smell preferences.


1 Lip Butter I can’t believe it! This is a new recipe with sweet almond, shea butter and coco butter. Almost every order went out with lip butter in it this autumn. I even had a lady knocking on the door asking to purchase lip butter for her husband early one Sunday morning. He was heading out fishing and our unscented lip butter is the only one he uses.

2 comments:

Joanie said...

You make wonderful products! I'm so thankful we found your company while on holiday during the Summer of '07!

My personal favorite is the rectangular bulk bar of blackberry goat milk soap! I'm chemically sensitive and the scent to this particular bar is so lovely and mild. Don't know what I'd do without it. I've given a few bars to friends and cousins and they all love it!

I've wanted to try some of the new products, but not being able to smell their "scent" makes life challenging for me... Hmmm ~ the lip butter sounds lovely though. I order in bulk, so it will be a few months before I'm ready to order more. Thanks again for your wonderful products!

Anonymous said...

Ok Joanie I know who we are now. Thank you for the beautiful comments. Have a wonderful 2009.
Em