Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year 2009


This is Claire, a little goat lover in pink, and Buttercup and Matt Sundin when he was little in spring 2008.
It feels like a long time since my last post. I’ve been video taping daily blog posts but do not have the software to put the video on the blog yet. I’m very excited to show you my daily video blogs.
I need to get a buck (male goat) soon to breed the ladies. There will be lots of excitement in the barn went he first arrives. The buck's stink is something terrible (although the goat ladies love it!). Too bad I can smell him when I step out of the house and he is in the barn. That is why I don’t keep a buck here. I rent one every year. A doe’s (female goat's) gestation is 150 days or approximately 5 months. We will have kids (baby goats) by June. There is almost nothing cuter then a goat kid. The only thing cuter is more goat kids. We should have 20 plus goat kids. If you cannot come to see them, I will post lots of pictures for you.
Love, Happiness, and Wealth to everyone in 2009!
Em
PS If you trace the word 'wealth' back to it's origin, it means 'well being'.

No comments: